On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 14:38:05 +0200 Mikael Sundqvist wrote: > To make a symlink worked well here, in the sense that I got a context > extension in vs code, and when opening a context file it was > recognized as such. I was able to install vscode extension by symlinking... > I could go into the extension settings and enable > color syntax. Questions: How to do that? I do not see such setting - see attached screenshot. > 1) Is there a way to get autocompletion on all context commands (not > only the ones I have in the document)? If so, how? I've the same question? > I'm on linux and with the latest standalone (lmtx if that matters). Same here. I also wonder about snippets, are there some? To write markdown, I can get great support with *any* editor - Emacs, Vim, Oni2, ST3(4) and same is true for PHP/HTML/CSS coding which I plan to do, but ConTeXt support and LSP features are not so great in comparison while I'd not like being forced to change (ConTeXt) markup due to editor-related issues. Anyone? Sincerely, Gour -- Even the intelligent are bewildered in determining what is action and what is inaction. Now I shall explain to you what action is, knowing which you shall be liberated from all misfortune.