* Re: MP reflectedabout broken?
@ 2021-01-04 19:21 Damien Thiriet
From: Damien Thiriet @ 2021-01-04 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> u is undefined.

Ups, sorry for the noise. Too used to adding
those u and didn't notice it when proofreading.

So I shall now dig into a much complex
file to understand why it
compiled before updating and stop after…

Once again sorry for wasting your time.

Best regards,

Damien Thiriet

* Re: MP reflectedabout broken?
@ 2021-01-04 19:05 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2021-01-04 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021, Damien Thiriet wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I updated ConTeXt yesterday and went through
> troubles with reflectedabout.
>
> This snippet of code
>
> \starttext
> \startMPpage
> path p[];
> p1:= unitcircle scaled 10;
> p2:= p1 reflectedabout ((15u,-15u),(15u,15));
> draw p1;
> draw p2;
>
> \stopMPpage
> \stoptext

u is undefined.

Aditya

* MP reflectedabout broken?
@ 2021-01-04 18:26 Damien Thiriet
From: Damien Thiriet @ 2021-01-04 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I updated ConTeXt yesterday and went through
troubles with reflectedabout.

This snippet of code

\starttext
\startMPpage
path p[];
p1:= unitcircle scaled 10;
p2:= p1 reflectedabout ((15u,-15u),(15u,15));
draw p1;
draw p2;

\stopMPpage
\stoptext

doesn't compile with the following error message
metafun         > log > I'm unable to apply a partially specified
transformation except to a fully known
pair or transform. Proceed, and I'll omit the transformation.

metafun         > log > error: Transform components aren't all known
metafun         > log >
metapost        > log >
metapost        > log > <to be read again>
metapost        > log >                    =
metapost        > log >
reflectedabout->transformed.begingroup.transform.temp_transform;(EXPR0)transformed.temp_transform=
metapost        > log >
(EXPR0);(EXPR1)transformed.temp_transform=(EXPR1);xxpart.temp_transform=-yypart.temp_transform;xypa...
metapost        > log > <*> path p[]; p1:= unitcircle scaled 10; p2:= p1
reflectedabout ((15u,-15u),(15u,15))
metafun         > log >
metafun         > log > I'm unable to apply a partially specified
transformation except to a fully known
pair or transform. Proceed, and I'll omit the transformation.

My version:
current version: 2020.12.30 16:45

Did I missused this function before?

Best regards,