* Org-Mode for ConTeXt
@ 2021-01-10 19:27 Jan U. Hasecke
From: Jan U. Hasecke @ 2021-01-10 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

Emacs and Org-Mode is central to my writing workflow as I use org-mode
for organizing my Zettelkasten.[1]

Now I am looking for a way to extend the workflow an include ConTeXt.

Is anybody aware of a ConTeXt export tool for Org-Mode?

Ciao!
juh

[1] https://www.hasecke.eu/post/luhmanns-zettelkasten-mit-org-brain/
--
Soziale Plastik. Die Kunst der Allmende
Essay zum 30. Todestag von Joseph Beuys

--
http://hasecke.com * Business Communication * Werbung für den Mittelstand
Schubertstr. 4 * 42719 Solingen * Telefon ++49-212-2331483

* Re: Org-Mode for ConTeXt
@ 2021-01-10 19:41 ` Saša Janiška
From: Saša Janiška @ 2021-01-10 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 20:27:57 +0100
"Jan U. Hasecke" <juh+ntg-context@mailbox.org> wrote:

> Is anybody aware of a ConTeXt export tool for Org-Mode?

Via Pandoc, maybe?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Not by merely abstaining from work can one achieve freedom
from reaction, nor by renunciation alone can one attain perfection.

* Re: Org-Mode for ConTeXt
@ 2021-01-11 11:59 ` Roger Mason
From: Roger Mason @ 2021-01-11 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hell Jan,

Jan U. Hasecke writes:

> Dear all,
>
> Emacs and Org-Mode is central to my writing workflow as I use org-mode
> for organizing my Zettelkasten.[1]
>
> Now I am looking for a way to extend the workflow an include ConTeXt.
>
> Is anybody aware of a ConTeXt export tool for Org-Mode?

There was discussion of this very topic withing the last 14 days on the
Org-Mode mailing list.  Someone is working on this, see

https://github.com/Jason-S-Ross/ox-context/

Cheers,
Roger