* R  module
@ 2021-07-05 19:10 Xavier B.
From: Xavier B. @ 2021-07-05 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just a ConTeXt user needs a R module documentation. Is there some MyWay or something else with a little bit of documentation about R module in ConTeXt MKIV?
Another thing: R module seems unmaintained because \usemodule[r] gives me

modules > 'r' is not found

Yes, I know that filter module exists and it could emulate R module but I just want to know officially the state of R module

Thanks a lot,
Xavier

* R module
@ 2019-11-22 22:36 Fabrice L
From: Fabrice L @ 2019-11-22 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

	I’m teaching with R this term, and I tried (without success) the R-module (I think the path of R is not found). Having no time to test and find out the problem, I have tried with success knitr (with is Rmarkdown code converted to latex-beamer). But I’m missing Context… My understanding is that the R-module is working only with mk-ii. Is there people in this list using successfully the r-module with mk-iv ?

	Thanks, Fabrice.