Hi, I try to solve this, but I could not. Can you please help me. I make a math problem sheet. In "Exercici 1.2", I put a itemize with three columns, but the 'c' exercise jumps to second column. I want that a, b, c remains in the first column, d, e, f in the second and g, h, i in the third. I tried \column command but it's worse. I attached the source and generated pdf. My version of context is: context --version mtx-context | ConTeXt Process Management 1.04 mtx-context | mtx-context | main context file: /usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkiv mtx-context | current version: 2021.03.05 19:11 mtx-context | main context file: /usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/mkxl/context.mkxl mtx-context | current version: 2021.03.05 19:11 Thanks in advance, Xavier PS: Please CCme