* [NTG-context] Table of contents in the middle of a document
@ 2023-04-17 23:06 Kalouguine Andre via ntg-context
From: Kalouguine Andre via ntg-context @ 2023-04-17 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Kalouguine Andre

I was trying to have my "Acknowledgements" section/chapter before the
table of contents but be contained within it.

Is it normal that the table of contents is empty if there is a chapter
that begins before it?

```

\starttext
\chapter{Acknowledgements}
Thank you

\completecontent

\chapter{Intro}

\chapter{Problem}

\chapter{Solution}
\stoptext

```

I'm mostly looking for an explanation rather than a direct solution, I'd
like to understand why it's empty. It works when using sections instead
of chapters.

Best regards,

--
Kalouguine Andre