* Font installation help
@ 2005-07-14 10:40 Arun Swarup
From: Arun Swarup @ 2005-07-14 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the problem is when i try to install the Type1 fonts?
[http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2005/011889.html]

thank you,

-arun
--
_________________

 There is no spoon!
__________________

* Font installation help
@ 2005-07-13 15:21 Arun Swarup
From: Arun Swarup @ 2005-07-13 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi,

this, seems to be my problem, when i try to install an OpenType font
http://www.geocities.com/arunswarup/error.txt

when i tried to install a Type1 Font, the following error messages were
shown
http://www.geocities.com/arunswarup/error1.txt
http://www.geocities.com/arunswarup/error2.txt

-arun

http://mail.yahoo.com

* Font installation help
@ 2005-07-13 13:28 Arun Swarup
From: Arun Swarup @ 2005-07-13 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have some problems when i _try_ to install new fonts. I use the
TeXLive 2003 inst on Windows XP

I referred to 2 documents viz. "TeXFont explained" and
http://home.salamander.com/~wmcclain/context-help.html

And, i got thoroughly confused as the methods, in both docs failed :((

please direct me to appropriate resources

and also, please maintain a newbie forum
it is so embarassing to ask such questions, while the rest of you do
some _real_ ConTeXt

-arun

http://mail.yahoo.com