* Fwd: Re: Already new binaries?
       [not found] <37b60adf-93d7-d3d0-c649-802d2d48f0fd@xs4all.nl>
@ 2019-04-14 13:44 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2019-04-14 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Forwarded ... gmx.* mail accounts bounce here (always have) so i cc to
the list.

From: Peter Rolf @ 2019-04-14 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Am 14.04.2019 um 15:44 schrieb Hans Hagen:
> Hi,
>
> Forwarded ... gmx.* mail accounts bounce here (always have) so i cc to
> the list.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have to wait for Akira then or install
Linux in a VM and cross compile from the sources. I guess I will wait a
bit more...

I'll test \showusage later on.

Peter

* Re: Fwd: Re: Already new binaries?
@ 2019-04-14 14:40     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2019-04-14 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/14/2019 4:31 PM, Peter Rolf wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply. I have to wait for Akira then or install
> Linux in a VM and cross compile from the sources. I guess I will wait a
> bit more...

It depends what binaries you use. The default garden installation ships
Akira's binaries (32 bit and 64 bit), lmtx uses cross compiled ones.
Normally the garden picks up the binaries fast.

> I'll test \showusage later on.
That should work for both variants.

Hans