On Thursday, July 7, 2011 22:41 Steffen Wolfrum wrote: > Hi Stefan, > thanks for the note. Unfortunately Andreas' module doesn't work anymore. > I had a correspondence with him on that in April this year: > he could reproduce the error, but had no idea what the reason might be, > resp. what changes in MkIV now cause a conflict with his module. > Maybe Hans knows? > Steffen After a lot of work with ConTeXt the past few weeks, I had some more thoughts on possible causes for this problem. I finally found the culprits: \expandoneargafter doesn't seem to be around anymore ... it works fine without, though. \doifnotempty doesn't quite seem to work (the way I intend it to), so I replaced them with \doifnot{...}{}{...} I attached the current "module" (yes, it's not really a module, but it's slightly more convenient to use that way ... the whole thing is nothing more than a workaround anyway). I hope I haven't killed any functionality while toying around and hunting the bug, but at least my Diploma Thesis looks still right when processed with that "module". Since I currently don't use that module actively, I will probably not enhance or otherwise improve it. So if anyone else feels like providing a better solution for the Ibidem-problem: please do! -- Best Regards, Andreas