Hi, Le samedi 31 août 2013 23:55:31 Hans Hagen a écrit : > > I wrote some articles with context and they contain (of course) sections. > > Now I have to include all these articles in a book but each article > > should become a section of the book. So I wonder if there is a way to > > convert the \section command of the article files into \subsection in the > > book. > > > > Any ideas? > > you can use \startwhatever when you do: > > \definehead[whatever][section] > > or > > \definehead[whatever][subsection] > > or alternatively look into levels-001.tex and levels-002.tex in the test > suite to see how to use relative sectioning Thank you. I thought these commands were existing but I didn't remember the name. -- Romain Diss