* New PracTeX Journal issue
@ 2005-11-13  2:13 Steve Peter
From: Steve Peter @ 2005-11-13  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

A new issue of the PracTeX Journal is now live, featuring two ConTeXt
topics:

1. Michael Guravage uses ConTeXt to typeset a brochure
2. I explore a bit of MetaPost in my \starttext column

http://tug.org/pracjourn/

Comments welcome.

Steve

* Re: New PracTeX Journal issue
@ 2005-11-13  6:49 ` David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2005-11-13  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Link not found:

http://tug.org/pracjourn/2005-4/guravage/bruchure.pdf

On Nov 12, 2005, at 6:13 PM, Steve Peter wrote:

> A new issue of the PracTeX Journal is now live, featuring two
> ConTeXt topics:
>
> 1. Michael Guravage uses ConTeXt to typeset a brochure
> 2. I explore a bit of MetaPost in my \starttext column
>
> http://tug.org/pracjourn/
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> Steve

David

* Re: New PracTeX Journal issue
@ 2005-11-13 12:37   ` Steve Peter
From: Steve Peter @ 2005-11-13 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Nov 13, 2005, at 1:49 AM, David Arnold wrote:

> Link not found:
>
> http://tug.org/pracjourn/2005-4/guravage/bruchure.pdf

Thanks for pointing that out David. We'll fix the link on the article
page. You can get the brochure via this link:

http://tug.org/pracjourn/2005-4/guravage/brochure.pdf

Steve