Dear List! I have the following example. I would like to have two columns that are in the distance small. So I have tried: \setuppapersize[A5] \startcolumns \defineframed [tightframed][width=5cm,width.1\textwidth,align=right] \tightframed{Small} \column \tightframed{A really really long line that is split at 5cm} If I take the example with only \tightframed, without the columns, I have the small distance, but I would like to have a left and right column with small distance. Can someone help me please?