Hello all, We are writing a magazine with my friends and I am going to typeset it with ConTEXt. It works fine but I ran into the problem with heads. In our magazine articles will be grouped in sections (e.g. poetry, short stories, programming). I need to hide section heads in text but to show them in TOC and page headers. So there will be no „Poetry“ head in text but „Poetry“ will be shown in page header and TOC. Unfortunately, the trick from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Titles#Flushing_ section_head_data_without_typesetting_them_in_the_text seems to not work for me. Thanks for help. -- Mikoláš Štrajt =