Hello list, I have a problem with font scaling (see "sc=SansCaps sa 1.5" below). I'm using MyriadPro as sans font, but it lacks small caps. So I decided to provide them using AlegreyaSansSC, because it's similar to MyriadPro and it's made of small caps only. When I use \ss and \sc I get AlegreyaSC instead of MyriadPro. I want to scale them differently to balance their weights. That's why I wrote "sc=SansCaps sa 0.95". In body text the two fonts are balanced, but in the footnotes the scaling is ignored. What am I missing? Here's (part of) the typescript: \starttypescript [sans] [meo] \definefontsynonym [Sans] [name:MyriadPro-Regular][features=meo,fallbacks=mancanti] \definefontsynonym [SansBold] [name:MyriadPro-Bold][features=meo,fallbacks=mancanti] \definefontsynonym [SansItalic] [name:MyriadPro-It][features=meo,fallbacks=mancanti] % ... \definefontsynonym [SansCaps] [name:AlegreyaSansSC-Medium][features=meo,smcp,fallbacks=mancanti] \definebodyfont [13pt,11pt,10pt,8pt,7pt,6pt] [ss] [tf=Sans sa 0.85, it=SansItalic sa 0.85, bf=SansBold sa 0.85, bi=SansBoldItalic sa 0.85, sl=SansSlanted sa 0.85, sc=SansCaps sa 0.95] \stoptypescript Thank you, Massi