* Re: Recent changes in paragraph composing
       [not found] <023001d18b8a$5e30a8d0$1a91fa70$@tosovsky@email.cz>
@ 2016-03-31 20:30 ` Schmitz Thomas A.
From: Schmitz Thomas A. @ 2016-03-31 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 31 Mar 2016, at 22:17, Jan Tosovsky <j.tosovsky@email.cz> wrote:
>
> In time of producing the result image it was sufficient to set the tolerance
> to 'strict'.
>
> (1) How can this be fixed efficiently?
> (2) What has changed internally?
>
> Thanks for any hints,

The example is missing the language setup:

\setuplanguage [en] [patterns={en,agr}]

\mainlanguage [en]

Thomas

* Re: Recent changes in paragraph composing
@ 2016-04-01 17:59   ` Jan Tosovsky
From: Jan Tosovsky @ 2016-04-01 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2016-03-31 Schmitz Thomas A. wrote:
> > On 2016-03-31 Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> >
> > In time of producing the result image it was sufficient to set
> > the tolerance to 'strict'.
> >
> > (1) How can this be fixed efficiently?
>
> The example is missing the language setup:
>
> \setuplanguage [en] [patterns={en,agr}]
>
> \mainlanguage [en]

This is indeed most sensible solution.

Thanks, Jan

* Recent changes in paragraph composing
@ 2016-03-31 20:17 Jan Tosovsky
From: Jan Tosovsky @ 2016-03-31 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear All,

when generating example in the following article, I can't get rid of
overfull in Old greek paragraph even if the tolerance is set to
'verytolerant'.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Palatino_Linotype_under_MKIV

In time of producing the result image it was sufficient to set the tolerance
to 'strict'.

(1) How can this be fixed efficiently?
(2) What has changed internally?

Thanks for any hints,