Hi, I've been trying to troubleshoot a problem with TeX labels I ran into the other day... finally I discovered that 1. MkIV (textext) includes TeX material as one single chunk apparently while MkII (btex ... etex) used to include a decomposable picture and that 2. the anchor point is completely different! Is there any way to restore both the "individual addressing" of glyphs and the MkII anchor point in MkIV? This would be crucial for a customized labelling macro... Best, Oliver P.S. Why is "h," included as one piece in MkII?