* itemgroup broken
@ 2010-11-30 21:51 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2010-11-30 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

is "\setupitemgroup" broken in current beta?
Or did the syntax change?

I am missing "symbol", "left", "right", "stopper".

They don't seem to work.
See example below, please.

Thanks,
Steffen

-----

\defineitemgroup [NumberBracket]
\setupitemgroup  [NumberBracket]
                 [symbol=2,
                  left={(},
                  right={)},
                  stopper=x,
                  itemalign=flushleft]

\starttext

\startNumberBracket[1]

\item foo

\item foo

\item foo

\item foo

\item foo

\stopNumberBracket

\stoptext

* Re: itemgroup broken
@ 2010-12-01  5:30 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-12-01  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 30.11.2010 um 22:51 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:

> Hi,
>
> is "\setupitemgroup" broken in current beta?
> Or did the syntax change?
>
> I am missing "symbol", "left", "right", "stopper".
>
> They don't seem to work.
> See example below, please.

You need a number as item symbol for the left, right and stopper keys
and the symbol isn’t shown because you overwrite it in your example with

  \startNumberBracket[1]

Wolfgang

* Re: itemgroup broken
@ 2010-12-01  9:43   ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2010-12-01  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 30.11.2010 um 22:51 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is "\setupitemgroup" broken in current beta?
>> Or did the syntax change?
>>
>> I am missing "symbol", "left", "right", "stopper".
>>
>> They don't seem to work.
>> See example below, please.
>
> You need a number as item symbol for the left, right and stopper keys
> and the symbol isn’t shown because you overwrite it in your example with
>
>  \startNumberBracket[1]

Somehow I thought the first pair of brackets indicate the level of itemization ...

Thank you!
Steffen

* Re: itemgroup broken
@ 2010-12-01 13:24     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-12-01 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 01.12.2010 um 10:43 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:

>> \startNumberBracket[1]
>

> Somehow I thought the first pair of brackets indicate the level of itemization ...

No, \startitemgroup has two argument which can contains
lists with keywords or key-val-arguments and the „1“ is
the symbol for the bullet and „2“ is the symbol for the dash.

Wolfgang