* Three column nomenclature settings?
@ 2010-12-01 13:50 seasoul
From: seasoul @ 2010-12-01 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Nomenclature can be considered as a type of synonyms.

Therefore, I can define a nomenclature as :

\definesynonyms[nomenclature][nomenclatures][\infull]

\setupsynonyms[nomenclature] [criterium=all,location=serried]

here I use location=serried, becasue I found the synonym is not in the same
line ( higher than) the meaning.

But I want a three-column nomenclature list. The first column is the
synonym, the second is the meaning, the third is the si-unit of it, if the
synonym has an unit. Like

------

p             Pressure of xxx              Pa

l              Length of xxx                  m

-------

How to redefine the nomenclature command?

* Re: Three column nomenclature settings?
@ 2010-12-17  5:29 ` Jonas Stein
From: Jonas Stein @ 2010-12-17  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> But I want a three-column nomenclature list. The first column is the
> synonym, the second is the meaning, the third is the si-unit of it, if the
> synonym has an unit. Like

you could use
 \define[3]\mynomenclature{...}

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/define

--
Jonas Stein <news@jonasstein.de>

* Re: Three column nomenclature settings?
@ 2010-12-17  9:16 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2010-12-17  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 01.12.2010 um 14:50 schrieb seasoul:

> Nomenclature can be considered as a type of synonyms.
>
> Therefore, I can define a nomenclature as :
>
> \definesynonyms[nomenclature][nomenclatures][\infull]
> \setupsynonyms[nomenclature] [criterium=all,location=serried]
>
> here I use location=serried, becasue I found the synonym is not in the same line ( higher than) the meaning.
>
> But I want a three-column nomenclature list. The first column is the synonym, the second is the meaning, the third is the si-unit of it, if the synonym has an unit. Like
> ------
> p             Pressure of xxx              Pa
> l              Length of xxx                  m
> -------
> How to redefine the nomenclature command?

Can you provide a complete minimal example!

Wolfgang