Hi, I found the "interaction" parameter in the documentation for setupexternalfigure/externalfigure [1]. I, however do not quite understand it. When embedding another PDF with this command, it seems to be possible to include the references of the underlying PDF. It is possible to link to them within the main context document? In [2], I found something maybe related but it requires a tuc file. Example: inner.tex: ``` \starttext \startsection[title=References, reference=sec:ref] Some text \placeformula[eq:foo] \startformula 1 + 2 = 3 \stopformula or: \startitemize[n] \item[item:bla] bla \item[item:blub] blub \stopitemize Find all references \in[sec:ref], \in[eq:foo], \in[item:bla], \in[item:blub]. \stoptext ``` outer.tex: ``` \starttext \externalfigure[inner.pdf][width=10cm, interactive=reference] Find all references \in[sec:ref], \in[eq:foo], \in[item:bla], \in[item:blub]. \stoptext ``` Can I somehow access the references of inner.tex from outer.tex? For me, it is not that relevant, that the correct number is set, but the interaction within the outer PDF should work, so clicking on the reference should scroll to the correct content. Background of my question: I normally do graphics in a separate PDFs. Some graphics consists of source code together with a graphical representation and I want to be able to link to single source code lines. Gerion [1] https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupexternalfigure [2] https://wiki.contextgarden.net/References#References_to_an_external_file