Hi, is there a way to automatically prefix the text body in an enumeration? Consider this example: ``` \defineenumeration[question][ alternative=top, text=Question, title=yes, titleleft=, titleright=, right={:}, headstyle=bold, ] \starttext Some text: \startquestion[title={How long does a loop last?}] \bold{Answer:} For a while. \stopquestion \stoptext ``` I'd like to have the `\bold{Answer:}` automatically. So for example something like this: ``` \defineenumeration[question][ alternative=top, text=Question, title=yes, titleleft=, titleright=, right={:}, headstyle=bold, prefix={\bold{Answer:}}, ] \starttext Some text: \startquestion[title={How long does a loop last?}] For a while. \stopquestion \stoptext ``` I tried to misuse `inbetween` for that but `alternative=top` seems to make a (not modifiable space) between the heading and the text body. Best Gerion