* columnset regression
@ 2018-10-28 19:49 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2018-10-28 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Typesetting my songbooklets, I stumbled upon another regression:

If a columnset starts below something else (text, image, frame), the second and further columns start at the top of the type area instead of below the upper object.

\definecolumnset[drei][n=3]
\usemodule[visual]

\starttext

\framed[width=\textwidth,height=.3\textheight]{\ConTeXt}

%\input knuth

\startcolumnset[drei]
\fakewords{30}{50}
\column
\fakewords{30}{50}
\column
\fakewords{30}{50}
\stopcolumnset

\stoptext

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.dreiviertelhaus.de
GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD

* Re: columnset regression
@ 2018-10-28 21:07 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2018-10-28 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 28.10.18 um 20:49:
> Typesetting my songbooklets, I stumbled upon another regression:
>
> If a columnset starts below something else (text, image, frame), the second and further columns start at the top of the type area instead of below the upper object.
>
> \definecolumnset[drei][n=3]
> \usemodule[visual]

\usemodule[old-columnsets]

> \starttext
>
> \framed[width=\textwidth,height=.3\textheight]{\ConTeXt}
>
> %\input knuth
>
> \startcolumnset[drei]
> \fakewords{30}{50}
> \column
> \fakewords{30}{50}
> \column
> \fakewords{30}{50}
> \stopcolumnset
>
> \stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: columnset regression
@ 2018-10-29 14:55   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2018-10-29 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2018-10-28 um 22:07 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster.lists@gmail.com>:

> Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 28.10.18 um 20:49:
>> If a columnset starts below something else (text, image, frame), the second and further columns start at the top of the type area instead of below the upper object.
>>
>> \definecolumnset[drei][n=3]
>> \usemodule[visual]
>
> \usemodule[old-columnsets]
>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \framed[width=\textwidth,height=.3\textheight]{\ConTeXt}
>>
>> %\input knuth
>>
>> \startcolumnset[drei]
>> \fakewords{30}{50}
>> \column
>> \fakewords{30}{50}
>> \column
>> \fakewords{30}{50}
>> \stopcolumnset
>>
>> \stoptext

Thank you, but it doesn’t help:

tex error       > tex error on line 12 in file context-tests/columnsettest.tex: ! Missing number, treated as zero

<to be read again>
\def
\syst_helpers_recurse_indeed ...ed_nop \else \def
                                                  \recurselevel {#1}\innerre...
\OTRSETassignwidths ...recurselevel }\c!distance }
                                                  \ifcase \scratchcounter \e...
\OTRSETinitializecolumns ...i \OTRSETassignwidths
                                                  \global \mofcolumns \pluso...
\OTRSETrestart ...sttext \OTRSETinitializecolumns
                                                  \OTRSETcheckinsert \OTRSET...
\dostartcolumnset ...st {#1}}\OTRSETstartnextpage
                                                  \OTRSETassignwidths \page_...
l.12

 2     \definecolumnset[drei][n=3]
 3     \usemodule[old-columnsets]
 4     \usemodule[visual]
 5
 6     \starttext
 7
 8     %\framed[width=\textwidth,height=.3\textheight]{\fakeword}
 9     \input tufte
10
11     \startcolumnset[drei]
12 >>