Hallo, I'm new to ConTeXt and am crazy enough to start with something nonstandard. Of course I got stuck pretty fast. I started out with this: https://wiki.contextgarden.net/DIN_lang_folder and then found some info on crop marks here: https://wiki.contextgarden.net/PaperSetup#Crop_marks I tried different options (marked=on, market=colour, marked=color..., something with \setuplayout[location={middle,middle}]...) Some times the crop marks don't show at all, sometimes they are set off a bit so they don't fit with the actual document. I added the whole file as I really do not knwo (yet) how to reduce things... Thanks for any help De Benny