Hello Jaroslav, Here is what I do on my Mac: 1) While in the Finder, create a folder named Context-standalone 2) Put the attached file « first-setup.sh » in the folder Context-standalone 3) Open Terminal and issue the command cd [Path-to-the-folder-Context-standalone] 4) Then in Terminal issue the command ls first-setup.sh you should see something beginning with: -rwxr-xr-x that is the file has an « x » in its or your rights, that is it is executable. If this not the case, using the command below make sure it has that right: chmod +x first-setup.sh 5) Once this is done, issue the command sh first-setup.sh 6) In principle you should end up with all files necessary for Context working in the folder Context-standalone 7) If this is not the case, please report at which step things do not work as expected. Best regards: OK