* The on-going process of the Proceedings for Context Meeting 2011
@ 2012-10-20 14:17 John Haltiwanger
From: John Haltiwanger @ 2012-10-20 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all!

It's been very quiet in regards to the Context Group's first publication,
the Proceedings for Context Meeting 2011. We've been hammering out the
details of a new design and house style with Adrian Egger. This process is
almost complete, and we are very excited for you all to see the inspiring
new design!

But there is, of course, the issue of getting the final content together
for this issue. And here is where I need the help of those who agreed at
last year's meeting to submit an article for the proceedings:

We would like to publish this years proceedings along with last years in a
double edition. I've lost the list of those who wanted to submit last year,
so if you remember being one of those nice and awesome people, please
consider writing up a short article and sending it!

*Of course we also welcome any Context-related articles! *There has been a
lot of cool stuff happening in the community over the last year, and it
would be great to have some further documentation on them.

A very warm thanks to those of you who sent me material already--know that
it was not in vain, and that your work will indeed be published.

The *deadline for submission is 1 November*, with the double-edition
proceedings landing on doorsteps in time for the winter holidays. For those
of you who have not yet joined the Context Group, please consider
doing so<http://group.contextgarden.net/register.shtml>
!

Looking forward to hearing from you,
John

* Re: The on-going process of the Proceedings for Context Meeting 2011
@ 2012-10-27 16:55 ` Schmitz Thomas A.
From: Schmitz Thomas A. @ 2012-10-27 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear John,

unfortunately, this is not, as I had hoped, a mail sending my completed article for the proceeding, but a request for an extension of the deadline. I will be in China next week; I had hoped I could finish before leaving, but that turned out to not work quite as I expected. So, I will see to it as soon as I'm back, around Nov 5. I hope you will be able to include the article nevertheless. Please accept my apologies for the delay.

Best wishes

Thomas

--
Prof. Dr. Thomas A. Schmitz
Abteilung für Griechische und Lateinische Philologie