From: Malte Stien <malte@stien.de>
Subject: Re: Headers on Empty Page at End of Chapter
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 14:05:30 +1000	[thread overview]

Wolfgang,

Actually, I just realised this only works if the next page (the right page following the empty left page) is the first page of a chapter in the bodymatter. That is, it does not work in the following two cases:

- If the next page is the first page of the first appendix
- If there is no next page, ie. for the last page of the document

In both those cases, I would like for no footers and headers to appear, but currently they do.

Thank you,
Malte.

--
“The Electric Monk was a labour-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video recorder... Electric Monks believed things for you, thus saving you what was becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the world expected you to believe.”

― Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency