* Arrange a pdf file
@ 2008-03-15 22:45 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2008-03-15 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Hi,

I do not understand what is going on here:

Earlier one could say:

texmfstart texexec --arrange --print=2UP --environments=arrange  code-
review.pdf

with in the environment file:

\definepapersize
   [offset=15pt]
\setuppapersize
   [A5,landscape][A4,portrait]
\setuplayout
   [backspace=0pt,
   topspace=0pt,
   width=middle,
   height=middle,
   location=middle,
   header=0pt,
   footer=0pt]

\setuppagenumbering[location=,alternative=doublesided]

\starttext
	\copypages[code-review.pdf][width=0pt]
\stoptext

Resulting in a neat arranged document.

However with the earlier and latest version (march 11) this fails,
because the pdf-file (in this example "code-review") is deleted!

!pdfTeX error: pdftex (file ./code-review.pdf): reading image file
failed
  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

Willi

BOEDE
Book and Electronic Document Engineering
Willi Egger
w.egger@boede.nl
KvK 17138708

* Re: Arrange a pdf file
@ 2008-03-16 11:18 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-03-16 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 23:45:59 +0100
Willi Egger <w.egger@boede.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I do not understand what is going on here:
>
> Earlier one could say:
>
> texmfstart texexec --arrange --print=2UP --environments=arrange  code-
> review.pdf

texexec --pdfarrange --paperformat=A5A4 --print=2UP code-review.pdf

Wolfgang

* Re: Arrange a pdf file
@ 2008-03-16 18:01   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2008-03-16 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Wolfgang,

thanks for your line of code! - Stupid me used --arrange in place of
--pdfarrange!

Willi