The following was in answer to 3/11/2017 4:52 PM, Pavneet Arora: On 13 Mar 2017, at 00:27, Hans Hagen > wrote: \starttext \start \definefont[whatever][Sans at 50pt] \dontleavehmode\inframed [foregroundstyle=whatever, frame=off, location=middle, align=flushleft] {TITLE---}% \dontleavehmode\inframed [foregroundstyle=whatever, frame=off, location=middle, align=flushleft] {\definedfont[Sans at 25pt] SUB-TITLE}% \stopoverlay} \stoptext A question about this code. The final } is equivalent to \stop and closes to \start at the beginning. But I canot see the \stopoverlay matching a \startoverlay, as I would have expected. What am I missing here? Hans van der Meer