* Paragraph itemizes
@ 2014-04-29  9:20 Maggyero
From: Maggyero @ 2014-04-29  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

How do you setup your itemize environment to get a formatting in paragraph
fashion, that is to say without margins at the second, third, etc. lines of
each item, like this:

1. one one one one one one one one one one
one one one one one one one one one one
2. two two two two two two two two two two
two two two two two two two two two two
3. three three three three three three three three three three
three three three three three three three three three three

I get this instead (notice the margins represented with underscores):

1. one one one one one one one one one one
__one one one one one one one one one one
2. two two two two two two two two two two
__two two two two two two two two two two
3. three three three three three three three three three three
__three three three three three three three three three three

with:

\setupitemgroup[itemize][each][packed]
\startitemize[n]
\item \dorecurse{20}{one}
\item \dorecurse{20}{two}
\item \dorecurse{20}{three}
\stopitemize

Best regards.

* Re: Paragraph itemizes
@ 2014-04-29 11:53 ` Romain Diss
From: Romain Diss @ 2014-04-29 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 29/04/2014, Maggyero a écrit
> How do you setup your itemize environment to get a formatting in paragraph
> fashion, that is to say without margins at the second, third, etc. lines of
> each item, like this:
> 1. one one one one one one one one one one
> one one one one one one one one one one
> I get this instead (notice the margins represented with underscores):
> 1. one one one one one one one one one one
> __one one one one one one one one one one
> with:
>
> \setupitemgroup[itemize][each][packed]
> \startitemize[n]
> \item \dorecurse{20}{one}
> \item \dorecurse{20}{two}
> \item \dorecurse{20}{three}
Not tested but I think \setupitemgroup[itemize][each][distance=0em]
should do the trick. One can also change the margins (see
http://http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupitemgroup).

All the best.

--
Romain Diss

* Re: Paragraph itemizes
@ 2014-04-29 12:44 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-04-29 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 29.04.2014 um 11:20 schrieb Maggyero <maggyero@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>

> How do you setup your itemize environment to get a formatting in paragraph fashion, that is to say without margins at the second, third, etc. lines of each item, like this:
>
> 1. one one one one one one one one one one
> one one one one one one one one one one
> 2. two two two two two two two two two two
> two two two two two two two two two two
> 3. three three three three three three three three three three
> three three three three three three three three three three
>
> I get this instead (notice the margins represented with underscores):
>
> 1. one one one one one one one one one one
> __one one one one one one one one one one
> 2. two two two two two two two two two two
> __two two two two two two two two two two
> 3. three three three three three three three three three three
> __three three three three three three three three three three
>
> with:
>
> \setupitemgroup[itemize][each][packed]
> \startitemize[n]
> \item \dorecurse{20}{one}
> \item \dorecurse{20}{two}
> \item \dorecurse{20}{three}
> \stopitemize

Use the “intext” keyword.

\usemodule[visual]

\starttext

\startitemize[n,intext,packed]
\item \fakewords{10}{20}
\item \fakewords{10}{20}
\item \fakewords{10}{20}
\stopitemize

\stoptext

BTW: When you make a minimal example it should also be working, i.e. on your case you should also add \starttext and \stoptext.

Wolfgang

* Paragraph itemizes
@ 2014-04-29 23:13 Maggyero
From: Maggyero @ 2014-04-29 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)