Hi, I'm trying to generate epub from ConTeXt and I couldn't get the itemize environment to work. I follow http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ePub and get the structure described but when I look into the xhtml, there is no itemize environment. (At least no with Safari, Firefox or Calibre.) When use vi I see something that looks like my items in a very complex form. I was expecting something like but i see
Listenpunkt 1
Listenpunkt 2
Listenpunkt 2.1
Listenpunkt 2.2
Shouldn't the itemtag definition come from the default.css instead of using MathML? itemgroup[symbol="1"], div.itemgroup.symbol-1 { list-style-type : disc ; } I’m using: mtx-context | current version: 2015.02.03 23:55 and context --script epub --make epub_mwe to create the epub. Axel