* command \text inside math environment not working anymore
@ 2013-02-23 20:24 Zenlima
From: Zenlima @ 2013-02-23 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

during entering some formulas in a mkiv document I realized that the
command \text is not working anymore. What is the new comḿand to embed
text into a formula?

I attached two minimal examples and the error message.

Thanks for your help. :-)

H.

---8<-----works:

\startformula
V_{X}
\stopformula

---8<-----does not work:

\startformula
V_{\text X}
\stopformula

---8<-----error message:

! Missing } inserted.
                                                                                     system
> tex > error on line 5 in file mathe-test6.tex: Missing  ...

1     \starttext
2
3     \startformula
4     V_{\text X}
5 >>  \stopformula
6
7     \stoptext

<inserted text>
                }
<to be read again>
                   $
\stopdisplaymath ->\stopinnermath $
                                   $\par \afterdisplayspace \par \egroup
\strc_formulas_stop_formula ...native \v!formula }
                                                  \dostoptagged
\dostoptagge... l.5 \stopformula

?

* Re: command \text inside math environment not working anymore
@ 2013-02-24 13:50 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-02-24 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 23.02.2013 um 21:24 schrieb Zenlima <post@zenlima.eu>:

> Hi,
>
> during entering some formulas in a mkiv document I realized that the
> command \text is not working anymore. What is the new comḿand to embed
> text into a formula?
>
> I attached two minimal examples and the error message.
>
> Thanks for your help. :-)
>
> H.
>
> ---8<-----works:
>
> \startformula