* Re: My setup almost works
       [not found] <655EF650-83EE-4CDA-8488-677430BCA655@rna.nl>
@ 2021-10-23 16:47 ` Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context
From: Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context @ 2021-10-23 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 10/23/21 6:09 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:
> [...]

Replying a private to the list, since it could be useful for (future?)
reference.

> This works, except:
> - Parts are not mentioned in the table of contents. If I use
> \completecontent, I do not get the abstracts

Well, don’t use \completecontent and replace

  \placelist[chapter,chaptertext]

with something similar to

  \placelist[part, chapter,chaptertext]

> - In the backmatter, the chapters should be numbered with letters
> (appendix A, B, etc.) and chapters start again from 1 (A)

Add to the numbering command

  \definestructureconversionset[sectionnumbers][R,n][n]

the following definition

  \definestructureconversionset[appendix:sectionnumbers][R,Character][n]

> I haven’t looked at getting the part title somewhere at 1/3 of the page
> and horizontally centered yet. And the part title page should have no
> page number.

align is a fairly common option and you can add a \vskip with the
.3\textheight (or even \paperheight)

  \setuphead[part]
    [placehead=yes, align=center, before={\null\vskip.3\textheight}]

\blank would be another option, but I cannot make it work here with
\textheight.

No page number is done by surpressing headers with:

  \setuphead[part][placehead=yes, header=empty]% or none

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-23 16:47 UTC | newest]