* Re: ntg-context Digest, Vol 103, Issue 49
       [not found] <mailman.399.1358424781.2489.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2013-01-17 14:16 ` "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-01-17 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Am 17.01.2013 13:13, schrieb ntg-context-request@ntg.nl:
> There is no error message when I run this example.
Sorry, that was  my mistake, I meant this one:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
\usemodule[annotation]

\define[2]\AnnotationCommand

{\startblockquote

\noindent #2%

\stopblockquote}

\defineannotation[bigquote]

\setupannotation[bigquote]

[alternative=command,

command=\AnnotationCommand]

\starttext

He said:

\startbigquote

This is interesting!

\stopbigquote

\stoptext

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
With no line between "He said" and \startbigquote, that was the issue I
meant with the second code. If I add one lineskip in the code, then the
error disappears. But I want no skip in the compiled file.

The error is:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
! LuaTeX error [string "\directlua "]:1: invalid escape sequence near '\p'.

system > tex > error on line 20 in file minexample.tex: LuaTeX error ...

10 \setupannotation[bigquote]

11 [alternative=command,

12 command=\AnnotationCommand]

13

14 \starttext

15

16 He said:

17 \startbigquote

18 This is interesting!

19 \stopbigquote

20 >>

21 \stoptext

22

\ctxcommand #1->\directlua {commands.#1}

<to be read again>

\par

l.20

?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Marco: To remove the empty line with

\define[2]\AnnotationCommand{%%
   \startblockquote

does not resolve this.

And again: No change from me in this code, first error yesterday. Maybe I changed another thing, what could that be?
Thanks for help.

Huseyin

* Re: ntg-context Digest, Vol 103, Issue 49
@ 2013-01-17 14:20   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-01-17 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 17.01.2013 um 15:16 schrieb H. Özoguz <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de>:

> Am 17.01.2013 13:13, schrieb ntg-context-request@ntg.nl:
>> There is no error message when I run this example.
> Sorry, that was  my mistake, I meant this one:
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> \usemodule[annotation]
>
> \define[2]\AnnotationCommand
> {\startblockquote
> \noindent #2%
> \stopblockquote}
>
> \defineannotation[bigquote]
>
> \setupannotation[bigquote]
> [alternative=command,
> command=\AnnotationCommand]

Change this setup to:

\setupannotation
  [bigquote]
  [alternative=command,
   display=yes,
   command=\AnnotationCommand]

I’ll take a look where the error comes from.

Wolfgang