On Tue, 2024-05-28 at 17:00 -0600, Alan Braslau wrote: > The Context publications reference subsystem reads BibTeX databases > but does not use BibTeX at all. I am not sure what your quoted > statement means exactly. I see. The first few lines of my BibTeX file just contains a copyright notice that is commented out with the % character. If that is not a valid comment character, is there no way to write a comment in the file? -- Kip Warner OpenPGP signed/encrypted mail preferred https://www.thevertigo.com