* aha, got tableofcontents right
@ 1998-07-29 13:25 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 1998-07-29 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I hope my frequent posts are not getting annoying. If so, please tell me.
I could then email any questions or notes to some users that I know
personally. Until then I hope fellow readers find my reports and questions
either informative if they too are new users or amusing if long ago they
were beginners as well ;=}

From page 3 of the MAPS19 manual I copied the way a table of contents is
made using the command \volledigeinhoud. I was surprised when I got only
the header for the table of contents and no contents listed, even after
several compilation runs as I was used from LaTeX...

Turns out (thank Hans) I need to run TEXUTIL.EXE (available on the 4TEX cd
on ..\emtex\utils\texutil.exe) between the compilation run.

So, for my file "dekunst.tex" I now made a batchfile for compiling:

***************************
pdftex &cont-nl dekunst.tex
texutil dekunst /references
pdftex &cont-nl dekunst.tex

Met hartelijke groet!

 Frans Goddijn   | bbs: +31 (0)26 3217041
 Postbus 30196   | email: fg@fgbbs.iaf.nl
 6803 AD Arnhem  | tel: +31 (0)26 3219342
 The Netherlands | http://www.iaf.nl/Users/Meridian
--
You are what you is

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-07-29 13:25 UTC | newest]