Am 10.02.2014 um 19:41 schrieb Robert Blackstone : > Dear all, > I have a few issues with the Table of Contents and with the List of Figures > > 1 How can one force a page break after some section. In my present setup I have a Chapter 4, sitting lonely at the bottom of the first page of the ToC, with its sections on the next page. I have tried \completecontent[3.7], as described on p. 53 of "ConTeXt an excursion", but that does not work for me (I'm on mkiv). > What can be done about it? You can use \testpage to make sure chapter entries have a certain number of lines before a page break happens, e.g. \setuplist[chapter][before={\testpage[4]\blank}] When you need manual page breaks in the TOC in your final document there is another mechanism: http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2010/052739.html > 2 My list of figures gives the complete captions, some of which are long. Those exceeding their allotted space break off, which is OK, but there are some that run up against the page number, which is ugly and unclear. > What can I do the create a little more space between caption and page number? Make a example. Wolfgang