Hi, I'm trying to customize a cite format in a bibliography. Currently, I'm using the aps style which fits so far, except of the plain number as reference. In concrete, I want to change the following: - Use the first letter of the last name and the year as reference (this should be exactly the short form). It is more less also described here [1]. - Highlight publications of a certain author with an extra char (e.g. '>') Here is a minimal example (lets assume, every occurrence of Knuth should be highlighted): ``` \setupinteraction[state=start] \startbuffer[testdata] @Book{knuth1, author = {Donald E. Knuth}, title = {TEX and METAFONT. New directions in typesetting}, year = {1979}, publisher = {Addison-Wesley}, } @Article{someother, author = {Some Person and Some Otherperson}, title = {Another title}, year = {1900}, } \stopbuffer % enable tracing \enabletrackers[publications, publications.crossref, publications.details, publications.cite, publications.strings] \usebtxdataset[main][testdata.buffer] \usebtxdefinitions[aps] \setupbtx[dataset=main] \definebtxrendering[bibrendering][aps][dataset=main] % this seems to have no effect? \setupbtx[alternative=short] \starttext Knuth developed \TeX \cite[knuth1]. Several persons said something \cite[someother]. \placelistofpublications[bibrendering] \stoptext ``` It should be rendered as: ``` Knuth developed TeX [>Knu79]. Several persons said something [PO00]. [Knu79] D.E. Knuth, TEX and METAFONT. New directions in typesetting (Addi­son-Wesley, 1979). [PO00] S. Person and S. Otherperson, Another title, (1900). ``` How can I achieve that \cite[something] always renders in the short form by default? How can I customize that references to Knuth contain this extra '>'? How can I customize the APS style to also use the short form in the list of publications instead of numbers? Best Gerion [1] https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/295444/citation-style-with-first-letters-of-authors-lastname