Hi all, I’ve a page layout with a broad left margin. I’d like to create frames in the text which utilize the margin and the typearea with centered contents. I managed to do this with the following code, but I wonder if there is an easier and more elegant way to do this in ConTeXt, especially the centering of the tabulation. Cheers, Tim \startproduct test-tabulate \setuppapersize[B5] \setuplayout [backspace=13pc, leftmargin=8pc, leftmargindistance=1pc, width=24.5pc, rightmargin=0pc, %% topspace=4pc, header=0pc, height=49pc, footer=0pc, bottomdistance=2.5pc, bottom=1pc, location=middle] \define\fullwidth{\dimexpr(\leftmargindistance+\leftmarginwidth+\textwidth)} \section{First} \subsection{First first} \input tufte \setupnarrower[left=-9pc] \startnarrower[left] \startframedtext[frame=off,topframe=on,bottomframe=on,align=middle,width=\fullwidth] The whole frame should be shifted to the left. As the text, this table should centered in the box. \placefigure[none,force]{} \starttabulate[|l|r|] \NC 0 \NC 1 \NR \NC 2 \NC 3 \NR \NC 4 \NC 5 \NR \NC 6 \NC 7 \NR \NC 8 \NC 9 \NR \stoptabulate \startformula E=mc^2 \stopformula \stopframedtext \stopnarrower \input tufte \stopproduct