From: Ciro Soto <cirosoto@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: chancery font
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 16:25:56 -0400	[thread overview]

Idris,
thank you very much for your explanations... they are very helpful.
regarding ttf translation, I have in my system (I guess it came with
texlive2004)
a little software "ttf2pt1" that does the job.
unix> ttf2pt1 -b fontname.ttf
and it produces the two files: fontname.afm, fontname.pfb
which then I used with your "cooking" instructions for garamond...

BTW, how do you use a ttf font directly in context?

thank you
Ciro

--
"All problems are at the interface. Each one of them has a solution."