* framed box in between
       [not found] <297ee2eb0907271703k79227ac9o86c94ed277200bdc@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2009-08-04 15:29 ` Ciro Soto
From: Ciro Soto @ 2009-08-04 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I am resending this note in case it got lost when the server was down.

ciro

Hi all,

I would like to have a quote inserted in a framed box that is part
in the margin and part in the text,
and surrounded by the text.
I found the command to have it in the margin or in the text area, but
couldn't figure out how to
locate the frame partially in the text area, and partially in the margin.

How could I do that?

thank you,

Ciro

-- Links of your interest: