* Interactive TOC bug?
@ 2003-03-13 10:21 varheit
From: varheit @ 2003-03-13 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

In a larger project, I set up an interactive menu that links to the
sections of the current chapter. Running out of screen estate, I changed
the layout of the TOC to alternative=d. Now all I got was the error message
at the bottom of this mail.

The error message can be avoided, if the line ...interaction=all.. is
commented.
Also, keeping that line and using a different alternative=... works.
This may be a bug. I searched the mailing list for this, without success.
So I do apologize, if this problem had been discussed earlier.

Vik

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupcolors[state=start]
\setuplist[chapter][interaction=all]

\starttext
\placecontent[alternative=d]
\chapter{Donald}
\input knuth
\stoptext

! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \makelijstelement
                             \v!paginanummer {\dolistattributes
{\v!hoofdstu...

\firstofoneargument #1->#1

\dosomelijstelement ...\translatednumber [#5]}}}}}
                                                  }\donetrue \doifnothing
{#...

\dodolijstelement ...ment {#1}{#2}{#3}{#4}{#5}{#6}
                                                  \global \utilitydonetrue
l.8 ...pter}{1}{1}{Donald}{2::0:1:0:0:0:0:0::2}{2}

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-13 10:21 UTC | newest]