* Superscript in \date
@ 2010-09-24 15:10 Florian Wobbe
From: Florian Wobbe @ 2010-09-24 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

I tried to change the output format of \date so that the day includes the letter suffixes as superscript.

  \definefontfeature[sups][sups=yes,script=latn]
  \usetypescript[antykwa-torunska]
  \setupbodyfont[antykwa,12pt]

  \starttext
    \date[][day,{\setff{sups}th},~,month,year]
  \stoptext

I get the following error.

<inserted text>
                \inaccessible
<to be read again>
                   {
<argument> \unskip {\edef {
                           sups}\attribute \zerocount 18\relax th}\hskip \da...
\p!compareprocessaction ...commalistelement {#3}#2
                                                  \fi \fi
\next2 #1,->\p!doprocessaction {#1}
                                   \doprocesscommaitem
\processnextcommalist ...odoprocesscommaitem #4#5,
                                                  ]\relax \global \advance \...
l.14 \date[][day,{\setff{sups}th},~,month,year]

BTW the output looks fine in spite of the error message.

Using superscripts in this way does not cause errors:

57{\setff{sups}th} or \date[][day,$^{\mr th}$,~,month,year]

What is going wrong here?

Thanks!
Florian

* Re: Superscript in \date
@ 2010-09-24 15:18 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2010-09-24 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, Florian Wobbe wrote:

> 57{\setff{sups}th} or \date[][day,$^{\mr th}$,~,month,year]

Don't know about \setff, but using \high{th} is better than going to math
mode.

Aditya

* Re: Superscript in \date
@ 2010-09-24 15:28   ` Florian Wobbe
From: Florian Wobbe @ 2010-09-24 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well, and I didn't know about \high - thanks for pointing out. My aim was actually to make use of the superscript font feature of Antykwa.

Florian