Am 07.01.2011 um 03:35 schrieb Anand Raj: > Hi, > > Herewith I am attaching the question_svg.xml and question.tex files. With this I am trying to convert the xml to pdf. I encounter two problems here. > > I am using asciimath module in my tex. > > 1. times not rendered to X > In the first question in the xml, can find line8.404 times 10^(-7). The symbol for \times is “*”, not “times” as you expect. There is a short chapter about calculator math in the Mk manual but it doesn’t cover all symbols and you have to read the source to get all of them. Wolfgang