Am 07.01.2013 um 18:33 schrieb 土卜皿 : > hi, all > in Hans Hagen's "Metafun context mkiv" page 208, there is some buttons example, I want to know how to implement a complete buttons in context, Thanks in advance! > > another, in Presentations (screen documents), there is three examples, but they are not able to be compiled by the latest context version 2012.12.28 20:30, I hope to get some advanced examples Can be a problem with uniqueMPgraphic because useMPgraphic works. \startuseMPgraphic{wrong or right} pickup pencircle scaled 3pt ; path p ; p := unitsquare xscaled OverlayWidth yscaled OverlayHeight ; fill p withcolor .8white ; draw p withcolor .625red ; \stopuseMPgraphic \defineoverlay[button][\useMPgraphic{wrong or right}] \setupbuttons[background=button,frame=off] \setupinteraction[state=start] \starttext \completecontent \page \hbox {\button {previous} [previouspage]\quad \button {next} [nextpage]\quad \button {index} [index]\quad \button {table of contents} [content]} \completeindex \stoptext Wolfgang