Freshly loaded contextbeta an hour ago. Retrieved simplefonts from the ConTeXt site. Unpacked the zip and put the t-simplefonts .lua and .tex files inside the directory where all my context (user) input files reside. Read the (somewhat terse) documentation. Ran contextbeta on: \usemodule[simplefonts] \setmainfont[schoolbook][schola] \setsansfont[helvetica][heros] \setmonofont[courier][cursor] \starttext Hello world! \stoptext Result in the log: system : module simplefonts not found ! Undefined control sequence. \setmainfont l.3 \setmainfont [schoolbook][schola] Now what? Why are my files in the same directory found and simplefonts is not? Hans van der Meer