H. > We have worked furiously all day kicking-out extra code, and are pleased to present a lean-and-mean version of luatex with your favorite ConTeXt. Same good taste but only half the calories and a new name: luametatex and ConTeXt LMTX. No more Mk-whatever, no more dependencies for we can now stand on our own. Of course, good-old luatex and MkIV (as well as MkII) will continue to coexist and be maintained. However, now you will be able to run ConTeXt lmtx on your smart thermostat or on your refrigerator for the Internet of Things - the dawn of a new era! That sound like a very good thing indeed ! Is it available for download already? .F