@ 2009-05-08 20:45 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2009-05-08 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Not that I understand why this happens (bug trigger looks extremely
weird), but if I load bib module, the colors in TikZ graphic are lost.
Commenting out bib module returns the color back. (I remember
reporting lack of colors not so long ago, though I'm not sure if it
was in pdftex or luatex.)

I'm using
- ConTeXt MKIV 2009.05.08 21:48
- LuaTeX beta-0.40.1
- approximately CVS version of TikZ

\usemodule [bib]
\usemodule [tikz]

\starttext
\starttikzpicture
\filldraw[fill=green!20,draw=green!50!black] (0,0) -- (60:3cm) arc
(60:120:3cm) -- cycle;
\stoptikzpicture
\stoptext

Can anyone please confirm the bug? (I often mess with my system too much ...)

Thanks,
    Mojca

To Till only: I have a feeling that the command
    \node[label=87:$φ$] at (65:1cm) {};
an the image above places the label to a different place from where it
used to place it a few weeks ago (recompiling an old document has
placed the label to a different place).

This is the sequence of command to reproduce the problem using the
latest software versions:

rsync -av rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/setup/first-setup.sh .
./first-setup.sh --context=beta --extras=t-tikz
# go for a coffee
cd tex
. setuptex
luatools --generate