Hello, I've got some strange behavior with verbatim text : The lines of the verbatim text got two different numbering that overwrite each other. I think that I've read something about this but I don't find it in the mail archive. If I remember correctly, there is a bug into the line number routine when you use a verbatim text into a column set with the paragraph command and when the verbatim text is enclosed into a frame. Regards, Pierre-François. -- Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois | E-mail : bonnefoi@unilim.fr http://libpfb.so/ Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM | Tel : 06 28 18 03 38 123 av Albert Thomas | Mrs. Peel, we're needed... 87060 Limoges CEDEX - FRANCE | The Avengers.