Am 04.01.2011 um 18:51 schrieb Philipp A.: > 2011/1/4 Wolfgang Schuster > Make a example next time! > > [Example] > > Wolfgang > > so [textdistance=medium] is the solution, thanks! > > nevertheless, i couldn’t find documentation about “textdistance”, The option was added last march and it’s now up to you to document it. The values for the key are none : no distance between items small : half the value of a normal space, can be stretched by half of a em medium : normal space distance, can be stretched by 1em big : 1em, can be stretched or shrinked by a space width : e.g. 3pt plus 2pt minus 1pt > and i don’t think it to be very intuitive, that this changes the space to be more flexible. sorry but i forgot why we used these values, maybe a smaller stretch value for small and medium make sense > would you mind telling me why this is the case, and why this isn’t standard behavior? backward compatibility, i would also prefer “medium” as default value Wolfgang