* chapter title does not show on header.
@ 2014-06-29 11:49 john Culleton
From: john Culleton @ 2014-06-29 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I copied \setupheadertexts etc. straight from the
wiki with one change. For the fourth parameter
instead of chapter I substituted \Titlea, which
contains the title of the book. That part works,
But the word chapter as a parameter doesn't.

Here is my pertinent code:

\def\Titlea{Scribus Index Feature }
\setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,location=]
\setupheader[leftstyle=bold,rightstyle=bold]
\setupheadertexts
   [{\getmarking[chapter]}]
   [{page \pagenumber}]
   [{page \pagenumber}]
   [{\Titlea}]
\setuppagenumbering[location=]
\setuppagenumbering[command=\bf]
\definetext[chapter][footer][pagenumber]
\setupmakeup[standard][page=yes, doublesided=no]
\definepagebreak
  [mychapterpagebreak]
  [yes,header,right]
\chapter{Summary}
etc.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press

* Re: chapter title does not show on header.
@ 2014-06-29 13:39 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-06-29 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 29.06.2014 um 13:49 schrieb john Culleton <John@wexfordpress.com>:

> I copied \setupheadertexts etc. straight from the
> wiki with one change. For the fourth parameter
> instead of chapter I substituted \Titlea, which
> contains the title of the book. That part works,
> But the word chapter as a parameter doesn't.
>
> Here is my pertinent code:
>
> \def\Titlea{Scribus Index Feature }
> \setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,location=]
> \setupheader[leftstyle=bold,rightstyle=bold]
> \setupheadertexts
>   [{\getmarking[chapter]}]
>   [{page \pagenumber}]
>   [{page \pagenumber}]
>   [{\Titlea}]
> \setuppagenumbering[location=]
> \setuppagenumbering[command=\bf]

Use the style key for bold page numbers.

> \definetext[chapter][footer][pagenumber]
> \setupmakeup[standard][page=yes, doublesided=no]
> \definepagebreak
>  [mychapterpagebreak]
>  [yes,header,right]
> \chapter{Summary}
> etc.

This is not a *working* minimal example!

Wolfgang