From: skhilji@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: Best source of ConTeXt documentation?
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 23:05:09 -0400	[thread overview]

Adding to this thread (I don't mean a reply to Paulo, but rather a reply to what Hans was saying earlier)...The problem with "normal users" cooking up new styles is the lack of artistic abilities in some people (like me).  One can, obviously go thru the manual cover the cover, but if one does not have creative thinking, then creating professional looking styles would be hard.  That is why, users like me really do not care if our documents look like everybody else's (just as long as they look professional).

Its kind of like learning Photoshop and knowing what each toolbar button does....but not knowing how to mix all the available tools create a professional looking graphic.

And of course, once we learn the tool, then making small changes here and there to make it look slightly different is no big deal.

Salman